Sunday, June 29, 2008

Woodland Parade

Well, I found my camera again!!! So I have some new pictures to post!
Here are a few from the one of the near bye local small town parade last weekend. 
I'm not a hyper masculine man or a huge military "fan", but it's cool to drive around in a rare piece of history. 
(It is a little weird to driving around and have the old ladies try and flirt and whistle at you.)

This one was in the staging area, right before the parade started. 

-General Patton would be scared of these stone face killers. 
Amanda and I had tons of fun spraying the little kids, and unsuspecting adults with our Super Soakers.  I think my helmet makes me aerodynamic. (I really want to paint one plaid)

Okay, I love the outdoors and have never been hunting. (It's just never appealed to me.) And I don't mind the idea of people who hunt, too much. 
But I saw this float and was a little disturbed. 
All I can say is .... Wow, "Redneck Float of Death" 

No comments: