Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Sick !!

It's officially Summer and nice out, and ... I'm Sick. Yes I will finally admit my defeat.

I have the runny noses that hurts to touch, and a head ache the would drive a crazy man to sanity .
I don't get sick a lot but with my fibromyalgia I feel like I could curl up and die when I do. That and I'm just a huge baby when I'm sick.


It started Thursday, but there was no way that I was going to cancel go up to Tacoma. She doesn't know, but I feel terrible for Julia my friend I met up with. Most of you know I'm kind of quite and revered at first, but it doesn't take long until I really open up and you see the weird eccentric part of me.
Well, Thursday I tried to show my laded back and random personally, but it's not easy when you feel like you've swallowed a bucket of sand. ... I really I'm much cooler, ... I think, I hope.

Friday, I tired to pass it off as allergies again.
Saturday, I didn't care because I got to squirt kids while in a parade and eat candy. (I'll post those pic's soon)
Today I'm paying the price!

Trying to sleep when your sick is the worst. - I always sleep on my side, and I hate when all of the snot collects to one side of my head and I turn over to get comfortable. And all of the thick mucus detaching and fall to other side, ahhhhh....the sound and feeling is enough for me to gag.

I guess I need to apologies if I've infected any of you !!! I didn't mean to, I swear!