Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things that freak me out

Now that I'm not technically a "kid", more childhood things give me the creeps that never bothered me before. Here are a few in no particular order.

Unicorns - I don't know if it's because their part horse, or the weird "Dungeon and Dragon" stereotypes that go along them. ....I might have a picture of one, if it was painted on the side of an 80's van with a wizard!! Dolphin art. (Not dolphins themselves, just the art.) yes, I'm an Art snob.




Clowns - "It's all fun and games until the evil clown upraising occurs". ... mark my words.

And the last one for now. Porcelain dolls - I don't know if it's because their eyes roll into the back of their heads, or they look a little too human.


1 comment:

Teri said...

Hmm... With the exception of the clown you named all the things that pre-teen girls like. I guess we can conclude that you are not a pre-teen girl. I know that must be a relief :)

I especially agree about the dolphin art. Just weird!