Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Confession of simple "guilty pleasures"



Lately, I've noticed that my "self monolog" has been very active about, "what makes me truly happy". Even more so then my random "Scrub's" self.  

So I thought I'd write down some of my "guilty pleasures".

 

Here is the first list, ... please feel free to help me remember any others 



- Drinking from the Chocolate milk carton. (Don't worry I never do that to the plain milk, ... and it usually doesn't last long enough for someone else to have any) The stuff from Whole Foods is amazing!!!! 

- Walking on the beach with the dog. 

- Finding / sharing new music. (free music!!!)

- Watching the dog run around crazy and then trip on his ears. (I know thats sounds so mean, but if you only knew how often it happens and how happy he is.) 

- Sunday afternoon naps. 

- A mouth full of chocolate syrup + and a spoon full of peanut butter / shaken, ... not stirred.  

- Hot underwear, right out of the dryer during the winter.

- "Art Geeking" with Adam. 

- "Rough housing" with small kids. (I finally get to act my age!)

- 80's movies and music. .. like Tron and Goonies 

- Taking pictures of gnomes. ( ... mainly to see people open their minds, and laugh!!!) 

- Movies, we shall call "Dramas," not "Chick Flicks," to save what very small amount of manhood I have left. (Not that I had any, oh well)

- Making a huge mess while creating an art project, and then making something cool out of the mess. 

- Pretending that I'm Middle class, white Gangsta'

- Finding weird Youtube videos 

- Speaking with a British accent and watching British Comedy  

- Cheese ...Gromit... Cheese!!!!

No comments: