Saturday, May 31, 2008

18

Today is Amanda's 18th Birthday 
Josh and I took her to Portland for the day, down near 23rd. We walking around looking at the shops, to find her a cute pair of shoes for a new dress. (We didn't want to scare her yet with some male strippers, and we all know josh would have stolen them anyways. :] ) 
We found a little boutique and had amanda tried on a ton of stuff, but we ended up with some funky 70's booty shorts. Oh, we had some great mexican food, and then went to Voodoo doughnuts for dessert. I can barely move, I'm so stuffed. ... It was a good day.

I had a conversation the other day with someone about turning 18. We were baffled that when you turn 18, you can joining the Army and kill someone, but you can't drink. (Not that I'm condoning either one)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Birthday Wishes to Amanda.